"I have held many things in my hands, and lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."

~~Martin Luther~~



Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New Perspective

So after the appearance of the single pink line.  I decided to change my perspective.  A focus on my inner self.  Something inside of me didn't feel right and what my physicians had to offer didn't feel like the right direction either.  So my friend recommended a Bio-Kinetic Herbalist.  Someone who she had never met but only heard wonderful things about.  So after much hesitation I called left my name and number and waited and waited and waited.  Six weeks to be exact.  So when I finally got an appointment, I almost cancelled - worry.  Dean said to just go and see.  So I went and WOW can I just say AMAZING.  Tisha identified several things some I knew about others I didn't.  She suggested the right combination of herbs and WOW - I feel GREAT.  Dean and I took some before and after shots of a persistent type of eczema on my hand.  Well it is not quite healed after two week but there is improvement.  I will follow up with more detail in my next post!  Thanks to Melissa and thanks to Tisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment