"I have held many things in my hands, and lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."

~~Martin Luther~~



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh how I DISLIKE that single pink line...

Oh how I do not like that single pink line!
Not a lot to say today - simply just that I feel like a crazy woman.  I had hoped so much that after a successful HSG test - that process would help boost the odds of getting pregnant.  I even thought I might be pregnant.  Well I ran the First Response Pregnancy Test on day 27 and oh how I despise that single pink line.  Well day 28 has arrived and it has been confirmed - that test is truly 99% accurate as the box states and the single pink line wins.  Wanting to have a baby and trying to have a baby have become a very difficult and maddening process.  Yes I realize we truly started trying to get pregnant the day we got married but it was about 6 months ago that we actually pulled science into the mix.  I thought, well actually had hoped, that this process would be a little easier than expected.  But NO I truly don't do anything really easy in life and getting pregnant is no exception.

Deep sigh - tomorrow is another day and forward with faith we go.  Maybe just maybe someday we will be able to add another person into our family.  DEEP SIGH....

No comments:

Post a Comment